busyNovember

you want to know why this year I was so hate with November? November is like a hell for me . 30 days without fun !
filled with tasks, exams and a variety of things that are quite capable of making me bored in the end
I just complain every day, cuse i couldn't find the spirit of exams that I face
every single day , task and exams always spin around my mind, reduce my sleeping time but make my weight increased :)
I also feel this month will be the worst month this year but did not. I just find it fun and happiness during this month. Many things I could learn outside the test materials , like learn to be grateful, learn to respect , learn to manage your time or maybe even learn to love others .
I do not want to talk too much about what I feel, because you may not understand
I just wanted to say, don't think negatively with all the things you do but try to keep thinking positive that everything you do will seem so nice

enjoy your weekend ! 

0 comments:



Post a Comment